NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Online Teacher-training Seminar: Teaching Materials for Adults
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Zoom seminar focusing on teaching materials for adults. The seminar will not only introduce innovative materials, but show you how to make the most of them. If you are wondering how to make a yearly curriculum for adults, this is the seminar for you!
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
Venue: ZOOM (Little America, Fukuoka, Japan)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826