Session: ELL (English Language Learning):
Session: ELL 2021
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: 30 speakers; call for presenters is open until 12:00, Sep 28th, 2021
After the success of the February event and due to many requests, and in the absence of any in-person events due to COVID-19, we are again hosting a day of sessions, presentations and a place for teachers, school owners, publishers and learners to meet up and talk.
ELL is for English language Learning. The focus is not on teachers, schools, books, approaches, methods, apps or other, but acknowledges there are many ways to make English language Learning happen.
Session: ELL 2021 is an online session for teachers, school owners, publishers to better help English Language Learners.
Session: ELL 2021 is an independent, non-profit event. The remaining proceeds after paying for IT and staff will be donated to charity.
Full accounts will be published after the event.
- 5 presentation rooms
- 1 Help Room
- 1 Social room (With Sponsor breakout rooms)
- And 30 Sessions from 10:00 - 17:30
Sessions will cover topics relevant ant to the English Language Learning field.
All safely and cozily ONLINE.
The event is co-ordinated by Jobs in Japan and ME Learning, and hosted by Edzil.la The event uses the Modern English PayPal account to collect payment.
Organization: Session: ELL (English Language Learning)
Cost: 550 yen (different for commercial presenters; contact for details)
Venue: Online: sessionell2021oct03.edzil.la
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Session: ELL (English Language Learning)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: