JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT ZPD@CUE (JALT Zoom for Professional Development at the CUE SIG Conference
Date: Friday, September 10th, 2021 Time: 8:00 PM - 8:45 PM
Speaker: Several themed discussions
JALT's Zoom for Professional Development is coming to the CUE SIG Conference! This session is free and open to everyone, whether registered for the conference or not. cue2021.edzil.la/session/1785
CUE is the College and University Educators Special Interest Group of JALT, the Japan Association for Language Teaching. For more information about the CUE SIG conference, please see cue2021.edzil.la
ZPD@CUE is a special conference version of the JALT ZPD (Zoom for Professional Development) and will be led by JALT President and CUE member, Dawn Lucovich. The ZPD is a space to meet new people, discuss topics of mutual interest, network, share teaching tips, and find research collaborators. It is an informal session with themed breakout rooms (some facilitated, some unfacilitated). Breakout room topics will include: New to CUE (for first-time conference attendees, and new and prospective JALT members), Online Teaching, Hybrid Teaching, Face-to-Face Teaching, Technology and Teaching, Publishing, Research, Graduate Students, and more.
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development