JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT Zoom for Professional Development (ZPD)
Date: Thursday, September 30th, 2021 Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: JALT Publications, the JALT Writers' Peer Support Group, and an overview of EBM Motion Writing
JALT's Zoom for Professional Development will be on Thursday, September 30th this month, from 8 PM JST. Free and open to all. Please register here for the Zoom link: http://bit.ly/ZPDRSVP
On September 30th, we plan to start with introductions from JALT Publications, the JALT Writers' Peer Support Group, and an overview of EBM Motion Writing for officers attending JALT's Executive Board Meeting.
Then, we'll break up into smaller groups to discuss those topics, as well as orientation for new officers and new members, tips and best practices in teaching, getting published, Eikawa & ALT Issues, JALT2021 Conference, Online teaching, Hybrid teaching, EBM questions, and more.
If you haven't heard of this event before, the JALT ZPD is basically an online discussion. We use Zoom, so we can create smaller online rooms for many topics, and the participants can choose which topic they want to participate in. Our regular topics include new membership orientation, getting published, discussing research, online teaching, and more. JALT officers can ask questions related to the new JALT website as well as position-specific questions. Come see for yourself!
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development