Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT:
Open Mic 2.0: Business Concepts
Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2021 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Mike Hadas (ThinkLish), Tamanna Patel (EssayJack), Philip Riccobono (sportsEnglish.org), Christopher G. Haswell (Lost in Citations) and Jonathan Shachter
1) From Teaching Ideas to Online Products
2) Smart Writing Templates
3) Self-publishing: First Book to Market
4) Sharing Research Data through Podcasts
plus mix 'n' mingle from 9-10pm
Organization: The Business English Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Business Communication (BizCom) SIG of JALT)
Venue: Click here for Zoom (Meeting ID 869 4886 7534 Passcode 48mf9U)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.