JALT PanSIG 2022 Conference
Date: Friday, July 8th, 2022 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for proposals due January 10, 2022 (extended deadline)
PanSIG is an annual conference sponsored and organized by many of the Special Interest Groups (SIGs) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT). The conference brings together leading scholars and practitioners in language education from Japan, Asia, and throughout the world. It is meant to be a smaller, more intimate conference than the annual international JALT conference, and is a place where SIG members can network with each other.
PanSIG 2022 will be held at the University of Nagano. The dates are a little later this year due to special events in Nagano. Please see the PanSIG website for details.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Venue: University of Nagano (map link)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: