2022 Korea TESOL International Conference
Date: Saturday, April 30th, 2022 Time: Time TBA
The Korea TESOL International Conference is the largest ELT Conference in Korea, attracting many presenters and attendees from Japan as well as other countries. This year's theme is "More Than Words". The conference will be held April 30-May 1, 2022 as a hybrid Conference (Online + Seoul ROK). The call for conference presentation proposals ends January 15th, 2022. Please see koreatesol.org/IC2022 for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Online and in Seoul (TBD)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: