ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ East Tokyo December Online Workshop
Date: Sunday, December 5th, 2021 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Harumi Shigeeda; Yuco Kikuchi
Speaker 1: Harumi Shige'eda
Title: Christmas lesson tips for elementary school students
Outline: What activities do you have in your lesson for this special season? In this workshop, Harumi will introduce interactive activities which students will think and want to express their feelings.
Speaker 2: Yuco Kikuchi
Title: Teacher's Bag of Tricks 3, Songs and Chants for Listening Practice and Fun Activities for the End of Year
Outline: Young children love songs with actions. It is fun to sing and do the action with them. Some older children don't seem to enjoy singing songs as much as the young children. In this workshop Yuco will share ways of using songs and chants to improve listening skills for all ages.
How to join:
In order to make this worksop interactive we will limit the numbers to twenty-five participants. Please send an e-mail to Yuco at for pre-registration. She will send Zoom URL prior to the workshop.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464