Careers in ELT Forum
Date: Saturday, December 4th, 2021 Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: Nicholas J. Wilson, Jackson Koon Yat Lee, Christina Coslian, Ryan Haggland
JALT Kyoto, ALT Training Online, and School Owners SIG present December 4, 11 am - 2 pm, including social lunch hour.
Whether you are just starting out in your ELT career, or looking for a change, or planning for the future, this is a great opportunity to learn about some of the career options in ELT in Japan - directly from people in the field!
- 11 am Professional Growth for ALTS, an interview with Nicholas J. Wilson, ALT Training Online
- 11:30 am Shifting from ALT or Eikaiwa Jobs to University Teaching
Jackson Koon Yat Lee, Toyo University
- 1 pm Teaching in Private High Schools
Christina Coslian, Ritsumeikan Moriyama Senior High School
- 1:30 pm Education as a Business
Ryan Haggland, School Owners SIG
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Venue: Zoom: bit.ly/kyotocareers21
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: