JALT International Conference:
JALT2022: 48th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition
Date: Friday, November 11th, 2022 Time: 12:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals open until March 14
This is a four-day event for language educators and researchers. It begins with Technology in Teaching Workshops and Professional Development Workshops on Friday, November 11 and is followed by the three-day main conference. There will be presentations, workshops and roundtable sessions held by hundreds of speakers. For more details, please see jalt.org/conference.
The call for conference presentation proposals is open until February 13th.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: please see the conference web site for details
Venue: Fukuoka International Congress Center (about 2.2 km from Hataka Station; map), Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: