Extensive Reading Foundation:
Extensive Reading Around the World 2022 (ERAW2022) (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, August 6th, 2022 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Atsuko Takase, John Macalister, More to come! Call for proposals ends March 31st
The Extensive Reading Foundation announces the Call for Proposals for Extensive Reading Around the World (ERAW-2022), to be held online on 5-7 August 2022. This event is a stepping stone towards the Sixth Extensive Reading World Congress, (ERWC6) which has been scheduled for August 2023 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Researchers, practitioners, and anyone interested in extensive reading or extensive listening is invited to submit a paper or simply attend online. Event fees are very low (US$20 for developed countries and US$5 for developing countries) and attendees will have the chance to attend all events throughout the weekend. For more information, please see erfoundation.org/eraw.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: ER Foundation Members: US$20 for attendees from Developed Nations
Non-members: US$5 for Attendees from Developing Nations
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: