ETJ East Tokyo:
Micro Lesson for All Learners from Young Learners to University Students
Date: Monday, July 18th, 2022 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nicky Sekino, Yuco Kikuchi and others including you
In this workshop, presenters will share in-class activities that will activate the learning atmosphere. If you have ideas, please present them. Yuco Kikuchi will demonstrate a lesson with the title of "Teachers' Tool Box," and Nicky Sekino will introduce an activity on "how to count numbers." If you want to present your ideas, contact Yuco Kikuchi for registration.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Location: Online, Online Events, Online Event
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464