School Owners SIG of JALT:
JALT School Owners SIG Mini-Conference
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2022 Time: 10:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Speaker: Sean Gallagher, Ruth Lovejoy Iida, Doris Wong, Claire Sezaki, Tyson Batino
10 Red Flags When Hiring Effective Communication with Parents; How Limiting Students Intake has Increased Retention and Profitability; Growing Your Language School. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: School Owners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (School Owners SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2,500 yen, free for SO SIG members
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Online (conference website)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact School Owners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: