Oxford University Press:
ELTOC: English Language Teaching Online Conference
Date: Saturday, June 25th, 2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
ELTOC is back--and this time it's all about YOU! Have your say on the latest issues in education with free discussion panels, live Q&As, and interactive events. We're streaming ELTOC across social media on the 25th and 26th of June (Japan time). Choose the platform that's right for you! Make ELTOC yours! Join the Conversation! Grow personally and professionally at our most interactive conference ever! We want to hear what YOU have to say--so we're giving you a chance to chat, share, and learn with teachers from around the world! Join a global community of educators to explore trending topics, including educational technology, the science behind learning, and online assessment!
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Online: Info at https://elt.oup.com/feature/global/eltoc/?cc=jp&selLanguage=en
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357