Nara JALT 2022
Date: Sunday, December 4th, 2022 Time: 9:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: John Carle, Jack Bower, Hiroya Matsumoto, Hiroyo Nakagawa, Kathy Yamane, Andy Sowter
The theme of the conference is simply Nara JALT, and the program showcases the work of our own chapter members.
- 9:45 - 10:00 Opening Address
- 10:00 - 10:45 Session 1: Andy Sowter, The Reality of Climate Change Education
- 11:00 - 11:45 Session 2: Hiroyo Nakagawa, Enhancing False Beginners' Writing Skills Through Collaborative Tasks
- 12:00 - 12:45 Session 3: Hiroya Matsumoto, Deliberate Practice in SLA
- 12:45 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:45 Session 4: Jack Bower, Suggestions for Using Digital Gamification to Increase Learner Engagement
- 15:00 - 15:45 Session 5: John Carle, The English Gym Series
- 16:00 - 16:45 Session 6: Kathy Yamane, Tasks for Cultivating Inferencing Skills in Adult Language Learners
- 16:45 - 17:00 Closing Remarks
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nara Women's University, Kitauoyahigashimachi, Nara city
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: