JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT Zoom for Professional Development (ZPD)
Date: Wednesday, June 29th, 2022 Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
JALT's ZPD (Zoom for Professional Development) is a monthly, 1-hour networking event with several themed breakout rooms, including orientation for new and potential JALT members, getting published, teaching online, and more. Please join us for networking, informal chat, and in building a community of practice with JALT members and prospective members. The special speakers of June's ZPD are:
- Members of the Research and Ethics Committee,
- Members of the Research Grants Committee.
Afterwards, we'll break up into smaller groups to discuss those topics and, as usual, we will also have an orientation for new officers and new members, tips and best practices in teaching, getting published, Eikawa & ALT Issues, Online teaching, Hybrid teaching, and more. This event is free and open to all. Please register to receive the Zoom link.
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Email QR Code: