Summer Symposium 2022
Date: Sunday, August 21st, 2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for presentations due July 31st
The Okinawa chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) is pleased to announce open registration and a call for papers for Summer Symposium 2022. OkiJALT's Summer Symposium is an annual event that has been held since 2017. We invite teachers and researchers from around the world to share their work related to second language learning. As such, we are looking for research-focused and teaching-focused presentations and short workshop demonstrations. Please see the conference page for details.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,500 yen
Non-members: 2,500 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304