National Geographic Learning:
Sharing Skills for Life - A National Geographic Learning teaching young learners event
Date: Sunday, August 21st, 2022 Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Dr. Joan Kang Shin (George Mason University), Janine Boylan (National Geographic Learning), Gisela Murai (Gigi's English School), Julie Hwang (National Geographic Learning)
Over the past few years, education experts have highlighted the growing importance of social-emotional learning (SEL) to cultivate emotional intelligence along with IQ and academic ability. So what is SEL, and how and why should we incorporate it into our English language learning classrooms? These presentations by specialists in English education will introduce the topic and look at ways to connect SEL to the materials we use and the lessons we teach. Free registration at ngljapan.com/summer-2022-yl-webinar. We hope you can join us.
Organization: National Geographic Learning (Cengage Learning) (National Geographic Learning)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National Geographic Learning
Email QR Code: