The 30th Korea TESOL International Conference: Advancing Collaboration: Exchanges Among Scholars, Instructors, and Students (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2023 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for presentations deadline is January 1, 2023
The 30th Korea TESOL International Conference: Advancing Collaboration: Exchanges Among Scholars, Instructors, and Students will be held April 29-30, 2023 as a hybrid (in person in Seoul, Korea, and online). The call for presentation proposals is open until January 1, 2023. See the conference website for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Location TBA in Seoul, Korea (also online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: