The 30th Korea TESOL International Conference: Advancing Collaboration: Exchanges Among Scholars, Instructors, and Students (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, April 30th, 2023 Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for presentations deadline has been extended to January 15, 2023
The 30th Korea TESOL International Conference: Advancing Collaboration: Exchanges Among Scholars, Instructors, and Students will be held April 29-30, 2023 as a hybrid (in person in Seoul, Korea, and online). The call for presentation proposals is open until January 15, 2023. See the conference website for details.
This conference will also be the Pan-Asian Consortium (PAC) 2023 Conference. See pac-teach.org for details about PAC.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea (also online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: