Oxford University Press:
Oxford Seminars for Secondary Teachers
Date: Sunday, November 27th, 2022 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Tetsuro Nishiyama (Shizuoka Seikogakuin Junior & Senior High School), Takao Yamamoto (Yokohama Souei Junior and Senior High School), Tsuguhiro Hayashi (Sugiyama Jogakuen Junior High School), Hideyuki Kashimoto (Osaka Seikei Junior College)
Expand your teaching expertise and gain new perspectives from an experienced lineup of current teachers and language education experts. Get practical guidance and ideas on how to get the most out of Oxford University Press materials and deliver engaging, successful lessons. Topics include: Using Oxford Reading Tree and digital readers (Oxford Reading Club) in Extensive Reading programs Incorporating the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into English lessons Successful ways to use digital teaching materials in class, and more. Oxford teaching materials will be on display and for sale at the venue. We look forward to seeing you there. Learn more and register here: www.oupjapan.co.jp/en/events/chuko22.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: TKP Garden City PREMIUM Nagoya Shinkansen-guchi 1-16 Tsubakicho, Nakamura ward, Nagoya, Aichi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357