What to do once your first ALT gig ends
Date: Saturday, November 19th, 2022 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Pearlyn Yap Li Hui (Human Capital Division- Anglosphere Affairs Supervisor / Career Guidance Lecturer Mori Kosan Co., Ltd.); Chelanna White (Reitaku University)
Kobe JALT and the JET Alumni Association of Western Japan jointly invite you to our upcoming online event. This event provides useful information and insight to those who want to transition from working as ALTs to working for companies in Japan or teaching English at the university level in Japan. The event is comprised of two parts - a job hunting and career guidance workshop conducted by Ms. Pearlyn Yap Li Hui of Mori Kosan Co., Ltd. and a presentation in which Ms. Chelanna White of Reitaku University will share her journey transitioning from working as an ALT to a university instructor. Come and participate in this workshop and presentation on What to do once your first ALT gig ends?
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Venue: Zoom: registration here
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code: