JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
December ZPD and Bonenkai
Date: Monday, December 5th, 2022 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Kenn Gale, Mary Hillis
The December ZPD highlighted speakers are JALT's new vice-president (as of January 1st 2023), Kenn Gale, who will host a Q&A session on motion writing, and Mary Hillis from the Awards and Recognition Committee, who will be honoring JALT members who have received an award at the JALT international conference in November. Afterwards, we'll break up into smaller groups to discuss those topics and, as usual, we will also have an orientation for new officers and new members, tips and best practices in teaching, getting published, Eikawa & ALT Issues, Online teaching, Hybrid teaching, and more.
At 8pm we will have our bonenkai. Stay online for more chat and don't forget your drink!
Please join us for networking, informal chat, and in building a community of practice with JALT members and prospective members. This event is free and open to all. Please register to get the Zoom link: http://bit.ly/ZPDRSVP
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Venue: Online (Please register to get the Zoom link: http://bit.ly/ZPDRSVP)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Email QR Code: