Looking forward to PanSIG 2023 - Social and Abstract Writing Event
Date: Saturday, December 17th, 2022 Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: PanSIG committee members
The PanSIG 2023 Conference Committee is looking forward to meeting both PanSIG veterans and new interested educators during this social & abstract writing support event. It will be the best opportunity to learn more about the event, ask questions, and meet new people. You can also reach out directly to the committee to know more about available conference grants and receive feedback on your call for presentation drafts. Come join us! Open to everyone. You don't have to be a JALT member to participate.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Venue: Online. Register: https://forms.gle/JKKQ1F2R6bvuz8xE8
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: