JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT ZPD: Zoom for Professional Development
Date: Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Professional networking
Our next ZPD will be on Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 from 8 PM - 9 PM Japan Time. Come meet other teachers! As usual, we will have an orientation for new JALT members, tips and best practices in teaching, getting published, Eikawa & ALT Issues, Online teaching, Hybrid teaching, and more. Please join us for networking, informal chat, and in building a community of practice with JALT members and prospective members. This event is free and open to all.
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Venue: Online (register for the Zoom link)
Location: Online, Online Events, Online Event
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Email QR Code: