WorldCALL 2023 Conference
Date: Saturday, November 11th, 2023 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Deadline to submit proposals: Friday, June 2, 2023
WorldCALL is the worldwide professional association for teachers and educators interested in Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL). WorldCALL aims to enhance computer-assisted language teaching and learning in the global community by bringing together educators from around the world. As an international association, WorldCALL provides a worldwide platform for the promulgation of innovative research, development and practice in education and training; enhances the opportunities for knowledge and skills transfer to nations currently underserved in the area of CALL; and serves as a forum for exchanging information and forging professional relationships among educators, researchers and industry leaders from around the world. See the WorldCALL 2023 website for details
Cost: See the website for details
Venue: Khum Phucome Hotel and Convention Hall, Chiang Mai, Thailand (and online)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.