Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT:
JALT Teaching Younger Learners SIG 2023 Language Teaching Conference: Empowering Young Learners to Build a Sustainable 21st Century
Date: Sunday, October 8th, 2023 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for 25-minute presentations is open until July 15
The theme for this conference will be "Empowering Younger Learners to Build a Sustainable 21st Century". This event is hosted by JALT Okinawa, JALT's Teaching Younger Learners SIG, JALT's Accessibility in Language Learning SIG, and National Geographic Learning. We are now accepting proposals for 25 minute presentations, with a deadline on July 15, 2023. Proposals information and form: https://forms.gle/Co5j8xeXbJwZL8qx5
Thank you, and hope to see many of you in Okinawa!
Organization: Teaching Younger Learners Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT)
Venue: Okinawa Prefecture Gender Equality Center Tiruru, Naha City, Okinawa
Location: Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teaching Younger Learners SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: