F2F in Kobe: Establishing and Operating Self-Access Learning Centers
Date: Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ann Mayeda (Kobe Womens University), Katherine Thornton (Otemon Gakuin University), Christopher Phelps (Kyoto Sangyo University)
Presentations will cover the ins and outs of establishing Self Access Learning Centres in Japan and Supporting Student Staff in a Self-Access Learning Centres.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: 6510096 Hyogo Kobe Chuo-ku, Koumoi-dori 7-1-1, MINT KOBE (17th floor) Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code: