JALT Zoom for Professional Development:
JALT Zoom for Professional Development (ZPD)
Date: Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Networking event
Our next ZPD networking session is on Tuesday, September 26th, 2023, from 8 PM (20:00 JST). This session will have a special focus on getting involved with JALT. The Liason Officer Group will present their work and different opportunities will be announced at the beginning of the ZPD session. We'll break up into small groups to discuss a variety of topics. As usual, we will also have an orientation for new officers and new members, tips and best practices in teaching, getting published, Eikawa & ALT Issues, Online teaching, Hybrid teaching, and more. Please join us for networking, informal chat, and in building a community of practice with JALT members and prospective members. This event is free and open to all.
Organization: JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Venue: Online, pre-register to get the Zoom link
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT Zoom for Professional Development
Email QR Code: