Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia 2024
Date: Friday, July 5th, 2024 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Jonathan Newton (Victoria University, NZ), John Norris (Educational Testing Service, Japan), Shoko Sasayama (Waseda University, Japan). Call for presentation proposals closes March 15
The JALT TBL SIG is proud to sponsor the 5th Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia conference, to be held from July 5th-7th, 2024, at Meijo University (Nagoya Dome-Mae Campus) in Nagoya, Japan. The conference will provide a space to facilitate discussion of issues related to task-based language teaching, particularly in Asian contexts, but is open to teachers and researchers from around the world.
Call for presentations
The call for presentation proposals will be open until March 15. See the conference website for details: tblsig.org/conference/.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1-day: 6000 yen / 2-day: 8000 yen
Non-members: 1-day: 8000 yen / 2-day: 10,000 yen
Venue: Meijo University (Nagoya Dome-Mae Campus)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: