International Business Communicators:
Best of the Best in EFL Materials
Date: Friday, September 13th, 2002 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Poriss
In response to numerous material/resource requests, Richard Poriss (IBC President) will lead a workshop on language classroom materials. This workshop will include materials from his private library of over 500 books and 1,000 tapes. He'll bring in the "best of the best" materials that he has found in the past 14 years of teaching English. These materials are from various sources and publishers. As this is a workshop, participants are expected to bring in some of their own favorites. This is a "I show you mine, you show me your's" presentation. Furthermore, if anyone has any specific requests for materials we will work together to find solutions for you.
Organization: International Business Communicators
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: Oxford University Press Showroom, Edomizaka Mori Bldg. 1F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Business Communicators
Email QR Code: