West Tokyo JALT:
Memoirs of a Teacher
Date: Sunday, February 11th, 2001 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Peter J. Collins
Teaching an entire novel seems like a daunting prospect. With enough structure however students can tackle the work in depth. The presenter has just finished teaching Arthur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha to a class of 14 Japanese women. Participants will receive handouts for a sample lesson and will discuss ways to apply the activities to shorter readings. The presentation will be followed by an Officer/Planning meeting which is open to all West Tokyo JALT members.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Joggakan Junior College (Minami-machida station on Denentoshi line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: