Temple University Japan:
Temple University 20th Anniversary Applied Linguistics Colloquium
Date: Sunday, February 16th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
The organizing committee of the Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium invites you to the Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium 2003 which will be held as part of the 20th anniversary of Temple University Japan. This colloquium is co-sponsored by the JALT Pragmatics SIG. Registration and reception start at 10:00; the opening ceremony is at 10:45, and presentations are from 11:00. Presentations will be given on the following topics:
- Speaking and Listening;
- Language Education in Japan.;
- And two symposia on:
- Conversation Analysis, and
- Practical Applications of Rasch Measurement.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: free, but a 500 yen donation would be appreciated
Venue: Temple University Japan, Tokyo Center, 2-8-12 Minami Azabu; Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800