Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Foreign Executive Women in Japan's 12th Annual Career Strategies Seminar
Date: Saturday, November 23rd, 2002 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speakers: Alison Pockett, Cathe Johnson, Caroline Pover; plus more workshop leaders
The Career Strategies Seminar is one of the most important yearly events for Foreign Executive Women (FEW). Designed by foreign women for foreign women seeking to establish or enhance a rewarding career in Japan, this information packed day has something for everyone. Come be inspired by keynote speeches by foreign professional women who have made their mark in the Japanese business world and flex your own career management muscles in the hands-on workshops.
Keynote speakers are:
- Alison Pockett – President, Magellan Tresidder Tuohy,
- Cathe Johnson – Abbot Laboratories,
- Caroline Pover – Author, Being A Broad.
After attending this day-long event, you will know how to get the hottest jobs by understanding and conquering the Japanese job market. Are you looking for a job, seeking to enhance your existing career, interested in establishing your own business or just want to network with other foreign professional women?
Come to the 2002 Career Strategies Seminar and leave armed with the tools that you need for success in Japan.
Seminar Highlights: Inspiring Key Note speeches by leading professional foreign women in Japan are followed by nine hands-on, industry specific workshops, led by foreign women experts in each field. Each attendee will be able to choose two workshops from the following areas:
- Information Technology,
- Sales & Marketing,
- Publishing, Editing & Writing,
- Public Relations
BONUS! Get the FEW 2002 Career Guide when you attend the seminar. This highly-lauded yearly publication is a must for any foreign woman searching for a job in Japan. It is the only guide available that gives you the inside scoop on the Japanese job market.
For more information about this events, contact Beth Pogan, email@example.com, phone 03-3443-6808.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 10,000 yen for FEW members and students.
Non-members: 12,000 yen for pre-registered attendees; 15,000 yen at the door
Venue: Temple University Japan, Tokyo Center, 2-8-12 Minami Azabu; Minato-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: