Kansai Chapter of FEW:
Date: Thursday, September 26th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Dr. Elke Kato, Kaisei Hospital
A long-time resident of Kansai, doctor, wife and mother, we are pleased to welcome Dr. Elke Kato from the Obstetrician/ Gynaecology department at Kaisei Hospital in Kobe. Dr. Kato will be answering questions frequently asked by foreign women in the community, and leaving time to answer your questions, too. This is truly a rare opportunity to ask about the Japanese medical system and women’s health issues which you may have been wondering about for some time.
FEW Kansai holds a regular monthly dinner meeting featuring a guest speaker or a presentation on topics of interest to the membership. Meetings are held in English and usually take place at the Osaka Hilton Hotel on the last Thursday of each month. Cocktails and mingling begin at 6 p.m., with dinner and a guest speaker from 7 to 9 p.m.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Kansai Chapter of FEW)
Cost: TBA, contact FEW Kansai
Venue: Osaka Hilton Hotel
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kansai Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 06-6441-2581