NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
Little America and Oxford English Education Event: Games and Events for English Young Learners
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Uchida, Charles Vilina
Oxford University Press and Little America are happy to announce that they will be joining forces to make a special presentation in both Nagasaki and Hiroshima for teachers of English to children. Oxford's Charles Vilina and Julian Warden (Nagasaki) and Stephen Crabbe (Hiroshima) will present lots of ideas, activities and books for preschoolers. Little America's Helene Uchida will demonstrate games and materials for all levels of elementary school students to help make English come alive. [See the description of the Nagasaki event for more details: www.eltcalendar.com/events/details/1293.]
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Venue: YMCA Building #2, B1 Convention Floor, 7-11 Hachogori, Nakaku Hiroshima. t: 082-227-6816 (2-minute walk from Shiden Tatemachi St)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826