Quality of Life in the Language Classroom: Why it matters and what we can do about it
Date: Sunday, May 11th, 2003 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Dick Allwright, Lancaster University, England
In the first part of the workshop participants will learn how the quality of life in the language classroom is threatened in a number of ways, and consider how important it may be to try to do something about it. In the second part of the workshop participants will explore what they can in fact do about the quality of life in the language classroom. Allwright will present for discussion the major principles of Exploratory Practice.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: International Conference Center 3F, Seminar Room 3, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: