The Envelope Please (Nominations for best websites for language teachers)
Date: Saturday, May 10th, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers, with Nigel Stott as moderator
Everyone attending the meeting should bring a CD with cached versions of their nominations or printouts of key elements of the pages they recommend. Windows and Mac laptops and a projector will be provided, though you are welcome to bring your own laptop. As a follow-up, the winners will be posted as part of the chapter website.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, a 5-minute walk from the Kokura train station (shinkansen, JR train) Note: 7th floor, not the usual 3rd floor.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: