Osaka IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC MAT Method 2-Day Seminar in Osaka (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 17th, 2003 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
Here is your chance to learn how to get your students to communicate in English by getting the students to talk 80% of the time in class! Learn how you can teach sentences using both questions and answers, all the basic tenses with actions, reading and writing and more with amazing results.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Osaka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 45,000 yen for both days (tax not included)
Non-members: 50,000 yen for both days (tax not included)
Venue: Yamanishi Fukushi Kinen Kaikan, 06-6315-1868 (fax 06-6316-1094)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919