Nagoya IIEEC Study Group:
Lesson Planning & Activities Workshop
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
Teaching basic sentence patterns including how to ask questions as well as answering them can be done in easily using picture cards and activities that will get your students speaking out naturally without knowing they are practicing English! Learn how to use cards effectively with lots of activities.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Nagoya IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Venue: Denki Bunka Kaikan, 2-2-5 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919