Teaching with Microsoft Power Point
Date: Friday, July 30th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Peter Wanner & Jessie Kawahara Wanner
(This is a Bilingual Presentation) The Microsoft Power Point presentation format can be a strong tool for enhancing a lesson. This workshop will provide attendees with hands on experience using Power Point applications. These applications can be used for showing audio visual materials with the use of a scanner. Likewise, making graphs and slides help people to grasp the ideas we are trying to present. This presentation will teach all the basic skills for using power point and introduce some more advanced techniques if time is permitted.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Venue: Tokai University, Shimizu Campus. Room 8436 (Bldg. 8)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: