Two Presentations on Placement Tests and Skills Grouping
Date: Saturday, July 10th, 2004 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Rory Britto, MAESL UH, Instructor, Kurume University & J. Lake, M.Ed. in TESOL, Fukuoka Jo Gakuin Junior College
- Rory Britto: Placement Tests and Skills Grouping: Their purpose, design, and application.
- J. Lake: Placement Tests and Skills Grouping: Looking at their purpose, design, and application through three perspectives.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Jo Gakuin Tenjin Satellite Campus (9F), Tenjin 2-8-38, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: