Kyoto ETJ July Meeting: The Dynamics of Teaching Phonics
Date: Sunday, July 11th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Yuki Okura (Matsuka Phonics Institute) and Chuck Kayser
Kyoto-ETJ is a support group for English teachers teaching children up through middle school in Kyoto Prefecture. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. Today's event focusses on teaching English through phonics in your classroom.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 300 yen
Venue: Kitabunka Center (Kitaoji Subway Station, Exit 1)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: