Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Songs & Chants Activities Workshop (Fukuoka)
Date: Sunday, July 25th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Music is part of culture. Culture is part of language education. Learn how to teach songs and chants with actions and activities for every level from the very young to junior high students.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen, pre-register on IIEEC's website
Non-members: 10,500 yen, pre-register on IIEEC's website
Venue: Acros Fukuoka, 1-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919