Curriculum Innovation: Coordinating and Managing Change
Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Douglas Jarrell, James Venema, and Kathi Emori, Nagoya Women's University
Douglas, James and Kathi will be presenting on three aspects of curriculum innovation. Doug will talk on the politics of change and the necessary conditions for implementing curriculum renewal. James will offer some suggestions for curriculum and teacher coordination based on lessons learned over the last few years. Kathi will talk about assessing courses and implementing curriculum innovations.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl, Lecture Room # 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526