Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Professional Development: Teachers of children - Speaking test examiners
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George
POSTPONED: This event has been postponed from March 21 to April 24.
Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers of young learners, to be become Oral Examiners ("OEs"). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for the three levels of YLE - Starters, Movers and Flyers. The aims of the training session are:
* to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge ESOL oral examiner, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively;
* to familiarise trainee examiners with the format and procedure of the YLE Speaking tests;
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests;
* to standardise the assessment of YLE candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge ESOL assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure OEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these;
* to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above.
Cambridge ESOL Oral examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full-time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply.
For consideration please submit CV to:
Cambridge ESOL Team Leader
Luna International JP004
NB. If you wish to attend, you must apply in writing and complete pre-training requirements.
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: UK Plus English School, Sanko Bld. 3F, 1-14-1 Izumi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi (in Sakae near TV Tower in Nagoya)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: