Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge ESOL Professional Development - Advanced Proficiency Examiners
Date: Monday, September 19th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George
This half-day workshop is designed as a follow up to examiner training, which attendees need to have successfully competed before they may join this event. This Professional Development workshop will help examiners develop their examining skills, focusing on non-verbal skills, intervention strategies and handling the unexpected. Examiners will also be challenged to recognise features of assessment quickly and accurately, complete mark sheets in real time and monitor each others performance/respond to feedback. If possible, dummy candidates will be available. Examiners will be shown how to access/use dedicated examiner materials and resources online, and be informed of forthcoming examining opportunities. NB This workshop is restricted to existing Upper Main Suite examiners Please apply to Jim George firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your examiner number and date/level last examination you examined.
Venue: UK Plus English School, Sanko Bld. 3F, 1-14-1 Izumi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi (in Sakae near TV Tower in Nagoya)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: