Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
JALT Speech, Drama, and Debate SIG Summer Travelling Conference 2018 (Fujisawa, Kanagawa)
Date: Saturday, July 21st, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Poster sessions and short presentations
Event theme: Performance-Assisted Learning (PAL). Presentation proposals are welcome on the topics of speech, drama, debate, oral interpretation, Reader's Theatre and other PAL-related themes. Register for the conference and submit a presentation proposal at the SDD Conferences website (proposal submission deadline is July 1st).
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: SDD SIG members 1,000 yen / JALT members 1,500 yen
Non-members: 2,000 yen
Venue: Shonan Institute of Technology, Tsujidonishikaigan, 1 chome-1-25 Fujisawa City, Kanagawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: