Active Not Passive, Memorable not Memorized
Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2019 Time: 2:30 AM - 4:30 AM
Speaker: Marco Brazil
We will use different techniques throughout our day to remember information and ideas. The techniques we use form a vital part of our learning experience. They help us organize information into patterns, and brains tend to remember information that forms a memorable pattern. This workshop will demonstrate and introduce useful techniques in enhancing memory and give participants hands-on activities they can activate in a variety of classroom situations.
Organization: ETJ Yokohama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yokohama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kanagawa Prefecture Residents' Activity Support Center (map [PDF])
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yokohama
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 045-671-3588