Session: ELL (English Language Learning):
Session: ELL 2021
Date: Sunday, February 14th, 2021 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: 30 speakers; call for presenters is open until February 9th
In the absence of any in-person events this winter, due to COVID-19, amongst others, we have come together and are hosting a day of sessions, presentations and a place for teachers, school owners, publishers and learners to meet up and talk.
Session: ELL 2021 is an online winter session for teachers, school owners, publishers to better help English Language Learners.
Session: ELL 2021 is an independent, non-profit event. The remaining proceeds after paying for IT and staff will be donated to charity.
Full accounts will be published after the event.
- 5 presentation rooms
- 1 Help Room
- 1 Social room (With Sponsor breakout rooms)
- And 30 Sessions from 10:00-17:30
Sessions will cover topics relevant ant to the English Language Learning field.
All safely and warmly ONLINE.
The event is co-ordinated by Jobs in Japan, ME Learning and TAIP, and hosted by Eventzil.la. The event uses the Modern English PayPal account to collect payment.
Organization: Session: ELL (English Language Learning)
Cost: 550 yen (different for commercial presenters; contact for details)
Venue: Online: sessionell2021.eventzil.la
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Session: ELL (English Language Learning)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: